Apparently, people can see me working as an Analyst in an MNC, they can also find me very rapt and well thought-out professional in fresh India...but I will tell you a secret...I am essentially the person who wrote this claptrap on this page...I am just a creature who is in fallacy that he could write...I am just a writer who tries to inscribe the harmony of verve in expression...


...Here you would neither find literature nor science; not even economics or politics will find a place on this leaf...you can just hit upon few words which explain me...may be you as well...



Saturday, July 24, 2010

Band of goodness

It was almost 8 o’clock, I was lying on my couch and looking outside the window and involuntarily noticed my own heartbeat. After a long time I did supervise some time to hear it, just hear it – that’s it! I counted for a minute; my heart pumped blood 79 times. I looked out, a kid was returning home and his basketball – surprisingly - maintaining the same tempo – my heart was into. I counted my heartbeat for another minute (second time!). This time it pumped 86 times. I looked out, but the kid might have reached home or may be dripping the ball on the other lane. I looked in, it was 8 o’clock, I had to make dinner.

It was 11 o’clock; could not sleep though. I touched my chest and pumping was still on. I did not count this time, I could not hear it, I sensed the quirk, I tapped my fingers, I shook my head, I fell asleep, I met someone.

It was certainly an alluring creature. I could not see it, I did not know about its form, its gender, its color, its race, its voice. But what I did feel was its astonishing throb. I could hear that instrument before it; I could hear its enthralling rhythm, I could see its crests and troughs; I could touch its grandeur. I came closer to the creature but could not figure out what it was; however, could see that instrument.

I own that instrument now. Its with me forever and a day. My pumping machine retired last night and I employed this new instrument. It doesn’t have a string, neither it is made of leather; it doesn’t have keys, neither it has holes in it. But it sounds like a guitar, like a djembe, like a piano, like a clarinet. And I set up this holy rock band in the region of my realization. Alas! I did not notice the time then...

No comments:

Post a Comment