Apparently, people can see me working as an Analyst in an MNC, they can also find me very rapt and well thought-out professional in fresh India...but I will tell you a secret...I am essentially the person who wrote this claptrap on this page...I am just a creature who is in fallacy that he could write...I am just a writer who tries to inscribe the harmony of verve in expression...


...Here you would neither find literature nor science; not even economics or politics will find a place on this leaf...you can just hit upon few words which explain me...may be you as well...



Saturday, July 24, 2010

Monsoon Playback

It starts with slow piano melody with some clarinet fillers and a base guitar…when the first droplets touch the ground…and my forehead. I look up; hundreds of splendid stars rushing down with happiness of many different genres. The composition goes ahead…the flute joins now with a bagpipe and a santoor. Its not a sluggish movement anymore; it is now a wild crusade…the tiny drips have grown into finer drops of water…now the splendid stars bringing down some immense vigor. The drops are crawling down through my forehead, my eyes, my nose, my cheeks, my lips, my chin and then falling down to the ground. A violin joined now with tabla beats, and the drops malformed them into a cascade. The stars are now dictating the earth with majestic pleasure. The spell of rain touches my neck, my chest and my entire crust. I am flooded now…with bliss, with supremacy, with vanity…I am green now. The piano is playing a jazz with astonishing sovereignty and the clarinet is driving the clouds with its simple notes. I cannot rest now…I am dancing, I am jazzing – under the rain, under the gloomy cloud with my emerald wet core…

1 comment:

  1. Loved it Anirban! Great imagination very well put in words!! Great work :) Manish

    ReplyDelete