Apparently, people can see me working as an Analyst in an MNC, they can also find me very rapt and well thought-out professional in fresh India...but I will tell you a secret...I am essentially the person who wrote this claptrap on this page...I am just a creature who is in fallacy that he could write...I am just a writer who tries to inscribe the harmony of verve in expression...


...Here you would neither find literature nor science; not even economics or politics will find a place on this leaf...you can just hit upon few words which explain me...may be you as well...



Thursday, February 17, 2011

Spring and the smiles...

I smile when the wind strokes my ears and eyelids; I smile when it is a bright day and yet wintry; I smile when I can tang a new voyage within me - voyage to overpower my destiny, to touch one’s wrist with zeal, to smell the roses with my spirit! I smile when I see the sun rising above the horizon and clouds distracting the sunflowers while they ogle the sun; I smile when I can hear the very same song for eternity; I smile when I stumble on unknown vigor; I smile when I get goose bumps for nothing; I smile when I see the leaves floating on the road, the trees jazzing at the sky; I smile when my mother asks me if I have started packing up the warm clothes; I smile when I can switch on the fan in my bedroom; I smile when I read the calendar as February 14th; I smile when I realize – its spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment