Apparently, people can see me working as an Analyst in an MNC, they can also find me very rapt and well thought-out professional in fresh India...but I will tell you a secret...I am essentially the person who wrote this claptrap on this page...I am just a creature who is in fallacy that he could write...I am just a writer who tries to inscribe the harmony of verve in expression...


...Here you would neither find literature nor science; not even economics or politics will find a place on this leaf...you can just hit upon few words which explain me...may be you as well...



Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I fall in love with her every moment in my life...!

I fell in love multiple times...I fell in love with my family, I fell in love with my friends, I fell in love with my small palms with which I could make my wall so 'printful', I fell in love with those songs, which I could sleep to...I fell in love with my house, my pet, I fell in love with my class teacher, my school, my college...I fell in love with the road I used to take while riding my bicycle to the college, I fell in love with the green days, the colorful thoughts, I fell in love with the fact that I could love...love people, love nature, love beauty...

But I would love to mention here about my first love...it was the day when I just woke up from a long dream...in my dream I was seeing a woman - wearing a sari and freeing a bird out of her hand. I felt like I was the bird - willing to fly away but not without the wonderful smell of that touch on its wings. I felt I am freeing myself from her to come even closer to her....suddenly someone slapped on my back and I opened my eyes with tear in it...and you won’t believe...I found myself on that lady's hand...but now I can see her eyes which has the same dream which I felt, same ocean which I swam across, same tears falling which was mine...I did not know her name...I did not know her identity but I fell in love with her...at first site...

Now I know her, I know her name too...she is the one who blesses me every time I go out of house, she is the one who waits for me when I am late to home, she is the one who scolds me on my faults, and she is the one who loves me the most in this world...

…And I can’t help... I fall in love with her every moment in my life...!

No comments:

Post a Comment