Apparently, people can see me working as an Analyst in an MNC, they can also find me very rapt and well thought-out professional in fresh India...but I will tell you a secret...I am essentially the person who wrote this claptrap on this page...I am just a creature who is in fallacy that he could write...I am just a writer who tries to inscribe the harmony of verve in expression...


...Here you would neither find literature nor science; not even economics or politics will find a place on this leaf...you can just hit upon few words which explain me...may be you as well...



Thursday, February 18, 2010

Leaving the city...!

An incredible force of nature reminds me that I am leaving behind 60 seconds - every minute, the rooster next door reminds me that I leave my dreams half the way – every morning, the traffic signal next to that shattered office block tells me that I leave my ‘beanbag’ alone to watch the most excited part of the cricket match - every season, the empty beer bottle on my table reminds me that I leave so many more bottles empty – every evening, my bed confronts me that I leave it ‘unattended’ – every night.

But now, when I am leaving the city, all that I know – I don’t know, all that I like – I dislike, all that I see - I can’t see, all the factual possessions in the region of my earthly bulk will be left behind in this city. Those 60 seconds, that neighbour rooster, the office block at the signal, the beanbag at the corner of my living room, the empty bottles at the edge of my bed will be missing from my roster.

Will the road I take everyday have the same amount of traffic? Will my house be lived by another callous mortal? Will those pigeons have twilight summit in my balcony? Will that bed be touched by another body ever? Yes, they all will experience the surrogate and will fine-tune for the next song.

And then I think, I am not leaving anything this time, ‘my city’ is leaving me!

1 comment:

  1. :) Amazingly written...
    You are... lets see... a content analyst, a singer and now a writer too...
    God just gave too many things to one guy... not fair!
    Keep up the great work, angel! :)

    ReplyDelete