Apparently, people can see me working as an Analyst in an MNC, they can also find me very rapt and well thought-out professional in fresh India...but I will tell you a secret...I am essentially the person who wrote this claptrap on this page...I am just a creature who is in fallacy that he could write...I am just a writer who tries to inscribe the harmony of verve in expression...


...Here you would neither find literature nor science; not even economics or politics will find a place on this leaf...you can just hit upon few words which explain me...may be you as well...



Sunday, February 21, 2010

You do get that you don’t get!

When I was younger, I used to be very celebrated for being hungry all the time. Hungry for food, hungry for toys, hungry for an ‘inflexible hit’ from my mother, hungry for certainty, hungry to love, and perhaps...hungry for love. All these days, when I am older I kept thinking why I was so covetous? Why did I cry the first day I went to school? Why did I want my father not leaving us alone and going for a trip? Why did I take that blonde doll away from my sister only because it was mine? Why did I hate my English teacher for not giving me the highest marks in the class? Why did I envy my best friend when he got the best student award in college? Why did I disagree with the fact that my colleague is much more prolific than me? ...Why all these days I did not know that eventually, you get everything that you don’t get?

After being so coddled in my early days, I was expected to be a guy with no flexibility and which I was...until I came across the fact that I am as regular as the next door bald guy with a fat belly, as jealous as my friend is on her stunning cousin, as looser as my overweight horrific boss is when he is creative...Now, when I know that I am just a flower of this ordinary bouquet in this bizarre globe, I feel recovered and astoundingly much less greedy.

I apprehended this actuality couple of weeks back...when my conscience notified me that I am not going to get the person I feel affection for. What happens now? Who will load my empty stomach? Now, I am on my own...I can never reside in those gorgeous eyes, but I can touch them when I close the pair of mine; I can’t kiss those lips, but I can feel them trembling so rapidly; I can’t hold those uncontaminated hands, but I can collect the small droplets of sweat on it; I can’t hear that enchanting voice, but I can listen to it everytime I speak...

I believe these are the inevitable belongings which I wished for...these are the minute accomplishments which I wanted to experience, these are the only colossal possessions which I include in me...

So, haven’t I got all that I haven’t got actually...?

No comments:

Post a Comment